1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Include 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees about this post.
Ok then so here are 11 facts about me!
- I have natural auburn hair
- I’m 22 and yep, I definitely did play that Taylor Swift song on my birthday!
- I’m at university in my final year
- I bought my first car in 2012 which was a little Ford KA
- I bumped my first car into a lamppost a few weeks after having it 😦
- I’ve been in a relationship for five years!
- Ibiza town is my favourite place in the whole world
- I would love to travel to America one day, west coast I’m looking at you
- I’ve worked for a beauty brand part time for nearly four years and have done hundreds of people’s makeup, including brides on their big day!
- Having typed that I don’t know why I’ve not done any tutorials on my blog
- I love food, especially spicy cuisine like Indian. Yum!
The 11 questions asked by Sarah;
- Which state/country are you from?
I am from England!
- Why blog?
I’ve always loved to read beauty blogs and I decided to dip my toe into doing my own by setting up The Beauty Advice Blog. After one post I was hooked! I love the whole process, from choosing the subject matter, to writing to the photography. I love it!
- Bronzer – to contour? Or bronze up your face?
I use it to contour mostly, though in summer I got a bit brush happy and used my Nars Laguna as a whole face powder!
- Favorite drugstore makeup brand [and product]
Ooh it’s got to be Rimmel for me at the minute, and I’m tied between the Wake Me Up Concealer and the Match Perfection Silky Loose Face Powder.
- Favorite high-end makeup brand [and product]
I’m beginning to develop a little crush with Hourglass and although I haven’t (yet) purchased this I’m coveting the Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light.
- Favorite cereal? [I love cereal – PB cinnamon toast crunch for the win]
Oh no I’m quite boring with cereal! Oat-a-bix flakes with almond milk are normally my go-too.
- Which makeup products will you be using on New Year’s Eve?
As i’m filling this in after NY, I used my Estee Lauder Double Wear and the Nars Crime of Passion Palette.
- Who is your makeup icon?
This is a good question! I don’t think I have one, but how about a whole family? The Kardashians always look flawless, like every single one of those sisters! I know they have unlimited makeup supplies (incl. their own range) and a whole host of MUA’s to preen and polish them but wow do they look amazing all the time? I wouldn’t complain if I woke up to see all their beauty products at the end of my bed!
- Best movie you have seen recently [if you’ve seen Anchorman 2 – please let me know if it’s worth it!]
Probably the Hunger Games Catching Fire.
- Dream job?
Communications for a beauty brand!
- What new makeup product do you own and think that everyone who reads this needs to have?
The Nars Crime of Passion palette is amazing.
My 11 nominated bloggers are;
And my questions for you;
- Where abouts in the world are you from?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you have a posting schedule or do you post whenever you feel creative?
- What’s your favourite make-up brand?
- What’s your favourite skin care brand?
- What’s your favourite item in your makeup bag?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you make New Years Resolutions?
- Did you do any further education, college, university, apprenticeships when you left school?
- Dream job?
- Do you use social media to support your blog?
Thank you for reading! I look forward to reading my nominees answers!